Back Pain Treatment in Cupertino & Campbell
By making everyday tasks painful and taking the enjoyment out of your favorite activities, back pain can negatively impact your quality of life. This common problem affects adults of all ages. As your Cupertino and Campbell chiropractor, we can help you get the treatment you need to reduce your back pain and heal your injuries.
Types of Back Pain Treated By Your Chiropractor in Campbell and Cupertino
Patients experience back pain in different locations on their back depending on the injury. Upper and middle back pain often occurs as a result of poor posture, text neck, overuse and muscle strain. Lower back pain more often occurs as the result of poor lifting techniques or a herniated disc.
Common Causes of Back Pain
Understanding the causes of back pain can help you avoid injury and can also help you get proper treatment for your condition.
- Poor posture. Poor posture puts strain on the muscles and ligaments of the neck, which can cause headaches, back aches and pain in the shoulders.
- Bulging disc. Bulging disc is a condition that occurs when the spongy disc between the vertebrae ruptures from the hard casing that encloses it. Bulging disc can cause tingling, numbness and muscle weakness.
- Career. Poor ergonomics at the office and repetitive stress injuries can cause back pain that can become chronic.
- Muscle strain. Muscle strain is a relatively minor injury that can occur because of poor lifting techniques and poor ergonomics.
- Active lifestyle. Muscle overuse and an active lifestyle can lead to muscle strain that causes back pain.
Chiropractic Treatment for Back
As your chiropractor in Campbell, we can help you with the following techniques:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to realign the vertebrae and improve communication within the central nervous system. In addition to relieving pressure on the joints and muscles in the back, spinal adjustment can help the body to heal, which can relieve patient pain.
- K-Laser. K-laser therapy is a form of cold laser therapy that helps reduce inflammation and heal soft tissues in the body.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique that improves circulation in injured parts of the body and speeds the healing process. Massage therapy can also help reduce patient stress, which can reduce back pain from muscle tension.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises that can help improve range of motion and reduce muscle strain after an injury occurs.
Contact Your Chiropractor in San Jose CA
As your chiropractor in Cupertino CA, we can help you get the back pain relief you need to enjoy better quality of life. We can also help you avoid back pain in the future. As your sport injury chiropractor in Cupertino, we offer all natural treatment to our patients. If you're seeking back pain relief in Cupertino, contact your Campbell and Cupertino chiropractor today at 408-260-0222.